Saturday, February 11, 2017
Persona Development and History
ot everyone in the SCA goes the monastic route. What can I say, I'm special. But when I decided to pull together the basic idea of a monk for the SCA I already had a pretty good idea of where I wanted to put him within history. For a while I could basically just tell anyone who had asked that I was a Benedictine monk from England who traveled abroad somewhere around the time of the Templars. Then, when I had more time and a better idea of the the various eras of history that interested me, I started to put down the specific events that I wanted my persona to have either witnessed, heard of, or was inspired by. This gave rise to a persona development document which you can find through THIS LINK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment